Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- 3 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 4-oz. can of diced green chiles
- 1 cup sour cream (I use light)
- 1 soup can of milk (I use low fat)
- Diced cooked chicken (I have also used shredded chicekn)
- 2 dozen corn tortillas
- Grated cheese to put on top
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Mix soup, chiles, sour cream and milk together in a large pot. Heat until it bubbles. Stir mixture as it heats. Do not boil.
- Remove mixture from heat. Mixture will be very hot. Allow to cool just a few minutes and then dip tortillas into the mixture one at a time.
- Make sure entire tortilla get covered in sauce.
- Place the tortillas into a baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Place chicken onto tortillas and roll.
- Cover pan with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and sprinkle generously with grated cheese.
- Serve with guacamole and sour cream.
Food you should try http://foodyoushouldtry.com/