Sweet Cherry and Vegetable Summer Salad
- Sweet Cherry and Vegetable Summer Salad
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Fill a medium saucepan with water.
- Place over high heat and bring to a rapid boil.
- Add the sugar snap peas and blanch 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and rinse with cold water to cool.
- Drain well.
- Place the drained sugar snap peas in a large mixing bowl. Add the cherries, cucumbers and radishes and toss to combine.
- In a separate bowl pour both vinegars together. Add the sesame oil. Stir slightly to combine. Stir in the sesame seeds.
- Sprinkle in the pepper and stir well.
- Pour over the top of the vegetables and cherries.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours. Stir to combine the flavors before serving.
- The cherries not only add a little sweet to the vegetables but they are a good source of the vitamins needed in a daily diet.
Food you should try http://foodyoushouldtry.com/