- 1 cup water
- 2-1/2 Tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 quarts frying oil
- 1/2 cup white sugar, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- 1. Mix the water, 2-1/2 tablespoons sugar, salt and 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring the mixture to a boil, and then remove it from the heat. Stir in the flour and mix until the dough forms a ball.
- 2. Heat the oil for frying in a deep skillet or deep fryer to 375 degrees F. Using a pastry bag, pipe strips of dough into the oil. Fry the dough until golden brown. Remove them and drain on paper towels.
- 3. Mix the 1/2 cup sugar and the cinnamon. Roll the churros in the mixture to coat well.
Food you should try http://foodyoushouldtry.com/