Do you consume junk food frequently? If yes, then you might need to think again! These foods are doing more harm than good to your health and skin. So what can you do? Are you one of them who wants to have vibrant skin? Then, here is something that’s exclusively for you.
One type of acid, i.e., Hylauronic acid, will help you achieve glowing skin. Yes! You heard it right. Before we head on to its benefits, let’s find the foods rich in this acid.
- Root vegetables – Root veggies are rich in Hyaluronic acid. This includes carrots, turnips, onions, etc. They are rich in starch that helps in increasing the level of HA in the body. Not only this, but they are also a great source of vitamins and fibers. These natural food items will help in keeping the epidermis soft.
- Citrus fruits – The juicy and sweet citrus fruits are another source of getting natural HA. Who does not want youthful skin? The consumption of oranges, tomatoes, lemons, and many more citrus fruits will provide you with a glowing and youthful face. Moreover, they fight the infection and keep your sugar cravings under control.
- Almonds – Almonds are known for their high protein and calcium content. But hyaluronic acid in it works well for your skin. The same is true for cashews. Is hunger-striking you? Let us have some almond butter and cashew cookies!
- Bananas – Bananas are another source of the high content of HA. Being rich in vitamin A, it brightens the layer of the epidermis, making it glow like sunshine. So are you ready to relish the sweetness in bananas?
Now let’s move on to the benefits!
- Wound healing – If you want to recover faster from your wounds, HA might help you. It speeds up the process of wound healing by controlling inflammation levels. It indicates the body makes more blood vessels. Through the antibacterial properties in it, it lowers down the risk of infection.
- Bone and joint health – If your body has a sufficient amount of HA, it will enhance your bone and joint health. It helps in the formation of hyaline cartilage. Hyaline cartilage gives support to the bones of your ears and nose. Let us tell you a surprising fact now! It also helps in bone regeneration.
The injections containing HA are useful in treating many joint diseases. Let us take a look at it!
- Frozen shoulder – If you are suffering from the pain of a frozen shoulder, then injection of HA can give you relief from it. It eases stiffness and decreases inflammation.
- Osteoarthritis – These injections help relieve the pain in osteoarthritic joints, namely knee, ankle, or thumb joints. The injected gel helps in the growth of bone tissue and new cartilage.
Believe it or not, maintaining glowing skin takes a lot of hard work. But with little changes in your routine and diet, you can have it. Moreover, you can be free from many diseases. So always remember to tell yourself positive things daily. After all, you must love yourself internally to glow externally, as said by Hannah Bronfman!