Paneer Mushroom Masala
Delicious vege Masala curry
- Tomato puree - 4 tomatoes
- Mushrooms 1/2 cup
- Paneer chopped in to small cubes
- 1/2 table spoon Garam masala powder
- 1/2 table spoon Cumin powder
- 1 table spoon Coriander
- 1 table spoon Ginger garlic paste
- 1 table spoon Red chili powder
- Oil 3 tsp table spoon
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Whipping cream 3/4 cup
- Butter 1 stick
- Kasoori methi 1 table spoon
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Heat oil in a pan, add ginger garlic paste, cook it till raw smell from ginger garlic goes away. Then add tomato puree and cook it for 5 minutes.
- Add cumin powder and coriander powder then cover t cook for 5 minutes.
- Add red chili powder and cook for 1 minute
- Add butter & cover and again cook for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkling garam-masala powder and pour 3/4 cup of water and bring it to boil.
- Add salt and kasoori methi powder and cook it for 1 minute.
- Add mushroom and paneer, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Finally, add cream, mix it and cook for 2 minutes.
Food you should try https://foodyoushouldtry.com/