Because of its known therapeutic properties, specifically anti-pain and relaxing properties, cannabidiol (CBD) has been known as an excellent alternative to traditional medications. With CBD oil, users can benefit by ingesting its purest oil form or via sublingual route – under your tongue. Also, CBD oil can be infused to make edibles, like sweet desserts and even savory dishes. All these CBD products are easily available online, because many companies are now offering CBD wholesale.
So, is it possible to add CBD oil in your diet? You can incorporate CBD oil to your daily food recipes. Learn how you can do this by continue reading below. Moreover, cbd for dogs and cats have become a norm now as many pet owners are turning towards it for the betterment of their pets’ overall health.
CBD Oil Infused to Salad Base
It’s relatively easy and simple to make your own CBD recipes when using decarboxylated CBD oil (carboxyl is removed with heat) from isolates (contains pure CBD) or full-spectrum (contain other ingredients aside from CBD) extracts. Refer to this site www.cheefbotanicals.com to find the best CBD oil products.
Full-spectrum CBD oil includes protein, fatty acids, rich essential vitamins, and fiber. It’s widely credited in treating serious medical conditions, such as anxiety, muscle pain, depression, and migraines.
CBD oil can be infused to a salad base like this CBD-infused guacamole recipe:
- Ingredients: Avocado, lime juice, kosher salt, ground cumin, ground cayenne pepper, finely diced onion, tomatoes, garlic clove, fresh cilantro leaves, jalapeno pepper, and full-spectrum CBD oil.
- Instructions: Avocados should be mashed using a mortar in a bowl. Add all ingredients and mix it with full-spectrum CBD oil, then stir to combine. Cover and let it sit at room temperature before serving.
CBD Oil Infused into Pasta Sauce
Do you love spaghetti or fettuccini? Or do you love experimenting with different pasta sauces? Pasta sauces come in different forms, such as Mexican and Italian sauces. If you’re a pasta enthusiast, it’s good to know that you can serve healthy pasta recipes infused with CBD oil. In fact, pasta is one of the greatest food you should try with CBD oil.
Check out this Mexican pasta sauce recipe infused with CBD:
- Ingredients: Ground beef, canned diced tomatoes, tomato paste, chicken stock, chicken broth, fresh, chopped basil, crushed pepper flakes, garlic, fresh parsley, cinnamon, ground chipotle pepper, and olive oil.
- How to Cook: In a saucepan, heat the olive oil and saute garlic and onions. Reduce the heat setting to medium and add all ingredients. Cook the mixture for 10 to 15 minutes and stir occasionally. Taste the mixture and add extra seasoning if you want to do so. Serve it immediately with newly cooked spaghetti.
CBD Infused to Smoothies
CBD oil extracted from hemp or cannabis undergo a special process that helps reduce the compounds into smaller pieces to be easily absorbed in the gut. However, not everyone can process fats, and traditional CBD oil is too large to pass the intestinal lining. So, water-soluble CBD is highly recommended.
Water-soluble CBD can be swallowed immediately. Also, you can add it to food or drink. Because the body easily absorbs water-soluble CBD, the effects are far more effective than traditional oil. Water-soluble CBD contains pinene, curcumin, limonene, and other terpenes with anti-inflammatory properties.
You can add your desired dose of CBD to your favorite smoothies, such as the following:
- CBD-infused Strawberry-Banana Smoothie: Puréed bananas and strawberries, with ice and almond milk, blended until smooth. You can add honey and unflavored CBD oil and serve immediately.
- CBD-infused Mango Smoothie: This smoothie recipe includes the following ingredients: peeled and chopped mango, chopped banana, finely grated ginger, unsweetened coconut water, CBD oil, ground, and kosher salt. Purée banana, mango, ice, and other ingredients in a blender. Blend it until smooth and serve immediately.
For chilly weather, it’s time to stay cozy indoors and enjoy a yummy treat with CBD-infused desserts. You can take classic sweets by adding CBD oil to your favorite desserts. You can use CBD oil to take your favorite dessert recipes to the next level.
Check out these CBD-infused desserts:
- Cookie Bars: Try a classic combination of chocolate, caramel chips, coconut flakes, and salty walnuts with CBD oil, producing a dessert that’s heaven for the tastebuds.
- CBD Coconut Glaze Pumpkin Spiced Donuts: It’s a perfect treat for a winter season treat.
- CBD Chocolate Mousse: This creamy mousse is a sweet treat that provides the relaxing benefits of both CBD and cocoa, which are excellent antioxidants.
Tips When Adding CBD Oil to Your Everyday Recipes
1. Use Fat and CBD for the Best Results
CBD adheres well with fat. That’s why CBD should be infused in fats, such as coconut oil, butter, or olive oil. Doing so increases CBD absorption, which makes the most bioavailability (how much CBD is absorbed) to maximize CBD benefits.
Alcoholic spirits can be used to replace the fat component. Hence, you can use hard liquors, such as whiskey, vodka, or mezcal. Don’t use beer or wine as carriers because they’re water-based.
2. Start With Small Batches
When cooking using CBD oil, you have to start with smaller batches to avoid wasting ingredients. Follow the CBD product’s manufacturer’s instructions in terms of proper dosage and use.
3. Consume Immediately
No more than ever, it’s important to strengthen your immunity to avoid contracting coronavirus. Make sure to consume any CBD-infused food or drink immediately to ensure that you fully maximize CBD’s therapeutic benefits. Also, doing so avoids the destruction of CBD molecules that can decrease the potency of cannabidiol.
4. Temperature Matters
In any recipe, temperature matters. Warming CBD oil increases the effectiveness of CBD. However, high temperatures kill the active components of CBD oil.
CBD will evaporate at temperatures higher than 320 to 356 degrees Fahrenheit. Never place your CBD butter or CBD oil on direct heat to avoid loss of terpenes. Overheating CBD can also cause a bitter taste.
5. Keep Stirring
When cooking food with CBD oil, just keep stirring to evenly distribute cannabidiol.
Adding CBD oil to your everyday recipes is a good practice. You can infuse CBD oil to pasta sauces, salad base, smoothies, and other foods and beverages. By doing so, you can fully benefit from the therapeutic benefits of CBD in a fun and delicious way.