CBD is a non-psychoactive drug with amazing health benefits. Many researchers and consumers have touted its ability to alleviating pain, anxiety, and promoting overall well-being. That is why many companies are offering CBD and Hemp wholesale.
Unlike its intoxicating cousin, marijuana, CBD is entirely safe to use, and you can do your normal activities even when you ingest it. CBD is great for recreational use because it’s considered to be a mood upper.
Visit Ulu to buy high-quality CBD products.
Unlike wine, it won’t intoxicate. Like wine, though it can help you relax and can be used along with food, enhancing your gastronomic experience. Thus, you get therapeutic benefits along with having a tasty treat.
Here are just some great foods you should try with CBD:
1. Use Fat When Cooking With CBD
Ideally, you should use fat when cooking with CBD because it adheres well to it – CBD is an oily substance that mixes well with fat.
CBD can be infused into fats like butter, ghee, or coconut oil. This process also increases the absorption of CBD, making it most bioavailable (bioavailability refers to how much of a substance is absorbed in the body. Higher bioavailability means you will be getting more benefits out of CBD).
Here are just some of the foods you can make with CBD oil infused in fat:
- Lemon Ghee Chicken: You can add in the CBD oil with the ghee that’s used in this recipe. The chicken is covered with ghee lemon zest coconut cream and fresh rosemary.
It’s a delicious dish that requires fat so you can have good, bioavailable CBD with this dish.
- Garlic Butter Lamb Chops: This recipe is a classic and lets you use butter or ghee. You have to melt the butter, and it’s advisable that you use milk from grass-fed cows for the milk where the butter will come from.
Since this dish requires fat as well, you can infuse CBD oil into this dish.
- Madras Beef Curry: Curry and CBD have to be the ultimate combination. Curry is an exotic spice that tastes good and has a beneficial effect on the body as well.
Madras Beef curry requires the ingredient garam masala as well as dried chilies. The recipe requires ghee it to make it even more tasteful.
Since Madras Beef Curry is a fatty dish, the CBD oil will infuse in it well, making the CBD more bioavailable to the body.
- Brown Butter Mushroom Pasta: If pasta is your comfort food, you can increase its flavor and its therapeutic effects by combining some CBD with this mushroom pasta dish.
The recipe requires butter and mushrooms so you’ll be getting fat that infuses well with CBD, as well as a good source of selenium and potassium in mushrooms. This is a flavorful dish that helps you absorb CBD and will satisfy your gastronomic cravings.
- Baked Buffalo Chicken Tenders: Give in to your desire for something deep-fried, crunchy, and flavorful. Baked buffalo chicken tenders have the goodness of butter, making it a good dish to infuse CBD or CBD oil with.
Butter adheres to CBD, making it more bioavailable. Thus, you’ll be getting the health benefits of CBD with your crunchy chicken tenders.
2. Try it As A Fruit Smoothie
You can try fruit smoothies with CBD Oil, giving your fruit smoothie a definite extra kick and consistent quality. The therapeutic effects of CBD oil will translate to increased well-being and a good mood. As mentioned, make sure that you add in some fat to your fruit smoothie recipe so the CBD will have something to bind to.
Here are just some fruit smoothie recipes you may want to try:
- Spinach-based Smoothie: Try a vegetable and fruit combination smoothie and add in some chia seeds and flax seeds to give his smoothie a nutty flavor.
For the fruits, add in some cherries and bananas to add sweetness. Put in some cashew butter for the fat. Blend the ingredients.
This smoothie is great if you want to add some vegetables to your diet or if you are vegan. Cashew butter doesn’t have milk, and there are recipes that require just mixing cashews and coconut oil.
Fruit and Yoghurt Smoothie: Fruits and yogurt are a great combination, but you can add in a third ingredient, which is CBD, for a great summer treat. The yogurt in the smoothie has fats, which makes the CBD bioavailable to the body.
To make a fruit and yogurt smoothie, combine banana and a cup of strawberries and blend them. Add in some sugar, pineapple juice, orange juice, and milk. Add in the yogurt and blend them all together until smooth.
3. Infuse CBD into spreads
Spreads are often used in bread, so it’ll be a great and creative way as a perk me up for breakfast or snacks.
Here are just some two ways you can use CBD in spreads:
- Peanut butter: Peanut butter is fatty and can absorb CBD well. Just stir in the CBD oil into the spread, and it’ll absorb.
You can also use almond butter depending on your tastes. Most people find the taste of peanut butter with CBD to be tastier, though.
- CBD-infused mayonnaise: Mayonnaise has many uses aside from putting it into pieces of bread. You can use it for salads and pasta dishes as well. Thus, CBD-infused mayonnaise is a good base product that can be used in many recipes, including spreads.
To make CBD-infused mayonnaise, make mayonnaise, as usual, using eggs, Dijon mustard, and cayenne pepper. Flavor with salt and pepper. Add CBD oil and mix it well in a food processor.
Tips when Cooking with CBD:
Avoid using excessive heat on CBD because it’ll cause it to evaporate, and its potency and efficacy will be lost. Instead, CBD should be used as a finishing touch to dishes.
Don’t put it in while cooking with heat, put the CBD oil after by drizzling it over the dish or mixing it in.
CBD is great for recreational users who want to increase their relaxation and well-being. It’s also especially good for people who have ailments and need therapeutic relief. There are many creative ways to ingest CBD, but combining it with food has to be the best.