Orange Pork Chops
- 4 lean pork chops
- 1/3 C. light orange marmalade
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 medium onion, chopped
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Mix marmalade and mustard in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir until marmalade has melted.
- Place pork chops on boiler rack for about six minutes. Turn over and broil about two more minutes.
- Spoon half of the marmalade mixture over the chops and broil five minutes more.
- Brown onion in frying pan for about two minutes. Stir into remaining marmalade glaze.
- Serve over chops.
Food you should try http://foodyoushouldtry.com/