Salmon and Spinach Gratin
- 1 lb salmon fillets, washed and dried
- ˝ stock cube
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 2 cups single cream
- 3 tbsp pine nuts
- 10 oz frozen spinach, thawed
- Salt and pepper
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Preheat oven to 400şF.
- Grease an ovenproof dish with butter and line with the thawed spinach. Arrange the salmon pieces on top. In a little bowl, dissolve the stock cube with a bit of hot water. Add the single cream and cornflour. Mix well. Season with pepper and salt.
- Pour the sauce over the salmon fillets. Top with the pine nuts and bake in the oven for about 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately with new potatoes.
Food you should try https://foodyoushouldtry.com/