Baked Orange Roughy with Sun Dried Tomatoes
Low fat and a wonderful source of Vitamin A.
- 4 orange roughy fillets
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup low fat sun dried tomato dressing
- Non stick cooking spray
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Spray a large baking dish with the non stick cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place the fillets in a single layer in the dish.
- Place the spinach, mushrooms and tomatoes into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the dressing and mix together well.
- Layer the spinach mixture evenly over the fillets.
- Bake 30 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
- Tip: This dish also tastes great using salmon fillets.
Food you should try https://foodyoushouldtry.com/