Veg quinoa Soup
Tasty vegetarian soup.
- 1/2 cup Quinoa
- 1 table spoon Olive Oil
- 1 slit Green Chili
- 1/4 cup Carrots diced
- 1/4 cup corn
- 1/4 cup Green Peas
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/4 cup Onion chopped
- 1 table spoon grated Garlic
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 2 table spoon diced Red Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 table spoon Lemon juice
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Wash-down quinoa and drain off leftover water from it and keep separate.
- Heat the olive oil, add cinnamon stick, bay leaf & mix.
- Add garlic, chopped onion, green chili & mix.
- Heat it for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add corn, carrots, green peas, mix.
- Add quinoa, water and salt (as per taste)
- Cover & pressure cook until 1 whistle.
- Once quinoa is boiled, garnish with red-pepper & lemon juice.
Food you should try https://foodyoushouldtry.com/