Thinking about going on the keto diet to lose weight and get in better health? There’s a reason why so many people have chosen to embark on a weight loss journey through keto. It works by changing your metabolism, and when used correctly, has the potential to help you shake off stubborn fat plus give you other fantastic benefits.
But even those on the keto diet could use a little help through the best exogenous ketones that will make your results even better. These are supplements that your body can’t create so they must come from outside. They amplify the best effects of the keto diet, making it easier for you to get into ketosis. Plus, they can help lessen those initial side effects from the ‘keto flu’ that occur when you first start the diet.
What the Best Exogenous Ketones Do
When you take these supplements, they copy the effects of ketones that your body naturally produces during ketosis. This helps your muscles, brain, and the other tissues in your body during those times of stress. These ketones prolong your survival as you deprive yourself of calories and are the most energy-efficient source for your body to draw from. They release great amounts of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) and can give you some spectacular benefits.
When you take the best exogenous ketones, you’ll really win on your keto diet!
- You’ll get into ketosis more quickly as well as easily. Even when you take a break from keto or start carb-cycling, these supplements can help you transition back into keto.
- Those nasty keto side effects you’ve heard about? They won’t happen to you when you take the best exogenous ketones. Often, these side effects like diarrhea, nausea, constipation, keto breath, weakness, headaches, and fatigue make so many people hold back from this fantastic diet. Now that you won’t have to worry about them, you can go for it!
- You’ll also get a nice brain boost too when you take exogenous ketones. If you go into keto without these supplements, you may find yourself lagging behind in brain fog.
- Stop the cravings and hunger. As with any diet, you’ll be battling the initial hunger and cravings in the first couple of weeks on the keto diet. Why make it harder for yourself to succeed? If you take the best exogenous ketones as you get into the diet, you will have everything under control.
- You’ll burn fat and lose weight. That’s the reason you’re doing keto, right? A little safe and effective help from these exogenous ketones can really make things happen.
- And if you have diabetes, you’ll benefit too. The best exogenous ketones improve your metabolic pathways to help avoid or treat type 2 diabetes.
How to Make Use of the Best Exogenous Ketones
Now that you know how these supplements can help you through your keto goals, you’re probably wondering how you should use them. Fortunately, that’s the easiest part!
You can simply take them in between meals or before your workout. They’ll give you a quick boost of ketones. If you want to propel yourself through a workout for better performance and recovery, take it roughly one hour before you exercise.
While you can take them with or without food, the best exogenous ketones will work even better for you on an empty stomach. Many keto dieters take them first thing in the morning. If you’re working in some periods of intermittent fasting, you may also take them.
If you’re just starting out on the keto diet, you should use these exogenous ketones between 3 and 5 days as you make your transition. This should lessen the negative side effects. Some people find success with spreading out smaller doses throughout the day.
If you really want to enhance the keto diet, you can combine it with intermittent fasting, exogenous ketones, and exercise. Many people don’t realize that with keto, you absolutely should be exercising. In the beginning, the changes your body goes through to get into ketosis can make it difficult to workout. However, with the best exogenous ketones, you will have more energy and focus as your body transitions to using more metabolic efficiency.
One Last Thing About the Best Exogenous Ketones for Keto
If you’re going to do the keto diet, you must remember that you have to be all in. You can’t simply take exogenous ketones and expect to lose weight. These supplements are designed to help you enhance your goals. That means you still have to work at keto.
Many people make the mistake of not following the keto diet correctly. In order to see the results you want, you have to get your body into ketosis. Go over the diet carefully and make sure you’re following everything right. It really helps to track your macronutrient intake. Usually, that’s where you will be off.
Once you correct that, you’ll be a lean, mean, fat-burning machine. And with the help of the best exogenous ketones, you’ll find great success and better health through the ketogenic diet!