Simple Mexican Zucchini recipe
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 5 cloves garlic, very thinly sliced
- 4 small zucchini, cut into 1/2 inch cube sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons freshly sqeezed lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, chopped
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- 1. Heat both the unsalted butter and the vegetable oil in a skillet or frying pan that is large enough to cook all of the zucchini pieces in a single layer.
- 2. Add the slices of garlic to the pan and cook them over low to medium heat for about 3 minutes or until they begin to turn a light golden brown color. Stir frequently and do not allow the garlic to burn.
- 3. Remove the garlic from the pan and set aside.
- 4. Increase the heat to medium high and then add in the pieces of zucchini and stir fry for about 8 minutes or until they are tender and golden brown.
- 5. After cooking, add in the freshly squeezed lime juice along with the black pepper, oregano, the salt to taste, and the chopped parsley and toss everything well to coat.
Food you should try https://foodyoushouldtry.com/