Candy Cane Marble
- 1 pound dark chocolate
- 1 pound white chocolate
- 30 small peppermint candy canes
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Put dark chocolate in a microwave bowl and heat on high setting in microwave 2 to 3 minutes or until chocolate is melted and smooth. Stir chocolate about every 30 seconds to make sure lumps are melting. Put white chocolate in microwave bowl and heat like dark chocolate. Put candy canes in a large freezer bag. Using a rolling pin break the candy canes into different size pieces. Place half the crushed candy canes in a strainer and shake small crumbs into dark chocolate. Place the remaining crushed candy into strainer and shake crumbs into white chocolate.
- Line a 9X9X9 baking pan with heavy aluminum foil.
- Spread dark chocolate out into bottom of pan.
- Spread white chocolate over the dark chocolate in pan.
- Sprinkle the rest of the crushed candy canes over the top.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 2 hours.
- When hardened break up pieces of candy by dropping straight down on the counter.
Food you should try https://foodyoushouldtry.com/