Learn how to make Dal Fry - Punjabi style at home which tastes delicious and is very easy to make.
- 1 cup boiled toor-dal
- 3 table spoon oil
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 tomato finely chopped
- 1 table spoon mustard seeds
- 1 table spoon cumin seeds
- 2 green chilies chopped
- 1 table spoon red chili powder
- 1/4 table spoon coriander powder
- 1 table spoon kasoori methi
- coriander leaves for garnishing
- salt to taste
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Wash & boil toor-dal, till it’s become soft.
- Heat up the oil add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, onions & cook, till onions get light brown color.
- Add green chilies, garlic, turmeric powder and saute for 1 minute.
- Add coriander and cumin powder, mix and cook for 2 minutes.
- Mix tomatoes, cover and cook for 4 to 5 minutes till tomatoes soft.
- Add red chili powder, mix and add boiled dal, mix well.
- Add some salt, Kasoori methi, mix and cook for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves
Food you should try https://foodyoushouldtry.com/